About Janet McKay2/2/2016
I am a full-time real estate agent with over 20 years experience in the real estate industry. In addition to selling real estate as a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, I have also worked as a settlement and title agent for a Pittsburgh real estate closing company and as a mortgage loan originator for a national lender. I understand what’s involved in all aspects of purchasing and financing real estate and will use that knowledge to get you to the closing table feeling relaxed and confident in your decision to buy or sell real estate.
As a Seller’s Agent, I will help you determine the right price to list your home, will develop a marketing plan using all the tools available to promote your home to prospective home-buyers, utilize several different real estate websites in addition to the West Penn Multilist, and will offer suggestions that will make your property more appealing to potential buyers thereby netting you the highest profit possible.
As a Buyer’s Agent, I will dedicate myself to helping you find that perfect home. I will work patiently with you through all the stages involved in the closing process and will be with you every step of the way so as to reduce any unnecessary stress associated with the home buying process.
I am also very proud to be recognized by the National Association of Realtors as a Senior Real Estate Specialist. I represent the Baby Boomer Generation Aged 50+, the Senior Community and am also very experienced at representing Real Estate Sales by Estates and Trusts.
I am passionate about what I do, and I am confident you will enjoy working with me!
Awards & Recognitions:
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- National Sales Excellence Award (Agents who receive this award represent the top 5% of real estate agents nationally in The Realty Alliance.)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES – 1% of Realtors who have received specialized training and become certified to represent the home buying and selling needs of clients aged 50+)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE - Agents who receive this certification are in the Top 1% of all real estate agents nationally.)
- Zillow Five Star Agent
- Andron Epiphanon Fraternity of Sales Excellence (AEF)
- Superior Quality Service Award
- 2013 & 2014 Pittsburgh Business Times “Who’s Who in Real Estate”
- Member of Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of West Penn MultiList
- Graduate of Alan Kells School of Real Estate